As we prepare to host some small events we want to make sure to share information, guidance and policies that we are being putting in place for everyone’s safety. Please note that as new information is being released these policies will be updated to reflect the current situations.
Please review and share the following:
Extra precautionary measures are being taken to ensure the safety of our team, clients, and guests. Measures consist of:
- Touchless entry into building during events
- Maintaining the 6’ physical distancing at all times is mandatory, Signs are present for reminders throughout the building
- No more than 50 people will be permitted in the building at one time and will be monitored by the Tradex team.
- Lines will be staged outside, please be prepared for the weather
- The entrance and exits are clearly marked, please follow directional signs
- If you are ill and display signs of COVID -19 you will not be permitted into the building
- If you have returned to BC from another country within the last 14 days you must self quarantine
- A safe place for visitors to dispose of used sanitized wipes and other personal protective equipment will be provided.
We will be doing everything that we can to continue with the best customer service that we can offer under these conditions. Our team will be wearing PPE for your safety and the safety of our team, please do not be alarmed as this is an extra precautionary measure. Rest assured that anyone presenting symptoms will not be permitted at work.
Please keep us notified if your business or office will be shutting down or implementing any extra precautions that we need to be aware of or if anyone in your organization tests positive for COVID so that we can respond accordingly.
Office Hours & Contact
We continue to encourage our Team to work from home so office hours may vary. Contact information for the management team is available on our web site at www.fvtradex.com
Please call ahead to confirm a Team Member will be here for you.
For thorough, up to date event and travel information related to COVID-19, visit Destination BC’s webpage at https://www.destinationbc.ca/news/coronavirus-update/.
The Tradex Team